There are rules and regulations that might be important to consider when you decide to attend the Wimbledon Championships. The All England Lawn Tennis Club has a very strict code of conduct when it comes to this prestigious event.
1. Entry to the grounds of the All England Lawn Tennis Club dictates that any visitor should have upon them a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass or accreditation issued by or on behalf of The All England Lawn Tennis Club Limited.
2. Your ticket, voucher, pass, must be held upon your person at all times during your visit.
3. Please remember that your valid entry is deemed as acceptance of conditions and rules that have been put in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors.
4. All following rules could be amended at any time.
1. You will not be able to gain entry into the grounds without the following: a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass or accreditation issued by or on behalf of the AELTC and, if required, photographic proof of identity. Please ensure that you take both your tickets and identification with you to guarantee your entry.
2. The All England Lawn Tennis Club is within its right to prohibit any item that they deem to be unacceptable. They can also search any bags, vehicles or persons that wish to enter the grounds. Security are within their right to do the same upon your entry into any of the facilities within the grounds. Any person entering the grounds must be aware that upon entry they are agreeing to these terms. The All England Lawn Tennis Club reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove anyone from the grounds, should they refuse to be searched.
3. No person will be allowed to enter the grounds if they have been previously banned or removed from the grounds by the AELTC. This is also applicable for anyone that has been banned by or from any tennis tournament sanctioned by the ATP, WTA or ITF.
1. Parents and guardians have responsibility at all times for children that are in attendance with them.
2. Babes in arms and children under 5 years of age will not be allowed entry into Centre Court, No.1 court, No.2 court, No.3 Court or Courts 12 and 18.
3. Children over 5 years old are required to have their own ticket or valid method of entry. There is no price difference between tickets for adults or children. Tickets for Children are charged at the full price. A ticket is not required for those under 5.
4. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. They must also be accompanied by an adult if they wish to enter any court.
1. The following items are prohibited from the All England Lawn Tennis Club
2 . Any visitor found to be in possession of any of the Prohibited Items listed may be refused entry or escorted from the grounds.
3. Any Items that are handed in or seized as a condition of entry, will be surrendered voluntarily. Any prohibited items will not be available to reclaim and shall be disposed of by the AELTC without any liability.
1. Tickets allocated to Debenture holders are the only Championship tickets that are freely transferable and can be sold on the open market. There is a policy which is strongly enforced against unapproved transfers of any other types of tickets.
2. Tickets allocated to Debenture holders are for the date shown on them only. They entitle the Debenture holder to a seat on either Centre Court or on No One Court they are not for a particular match. The AELTC reserve the right to change the programme of play without prior notice and at its absolute discretion. Matches may also be moved from one court to another.
3. One Debenture ticket allows one person entry to the grounds and cannot be passed to another person outside the grounds when you leave.
4. VIP Tennis Tickets in association with VIP Event Butler only sell Debenture tickets in pairs.
5. VIP Tennis Tickets, in association with VIP Event Butler do not buy or sell ballot tickets.
1. Alcohol is allowed to be brought with you to Wimbledon. However the quantities are as follows: One bottle of wine or Champagne (750ml), or two cans of beer, (500ml) or two cans of premixed aperitifs per person. Bottles of spirits or fortified wines are not permitted.
2. The consumption of alcohol is allowed in public bars and authorised areas only. Glass drinking vessels must not be used on any Show Court. All drinks taken onto the Show Courts have to be contained within a covered vessel in order to avoid any spillages.
3. The AELTC has the right to refuse entry into the stands of any court to anyone carrying any alcohol, They are also within their right to ask anyone drinking alcohol in the stands to leave.
1. As a visitor to Wimbledon you will be expected to refrain from the following:
2. No one is permitted to distribute any goods or services inside the grounds, regardless of whether or not this is by way of sale or gift. (this includes literature of any kind).
3. Any person suspected of or proven to have committed a criminal offence within the Grounds may be escorted from the Grounds at any time during their visit.
1. Unauthorised persons are not permitted on the courts or in restricted areas. At any time. These areas include changing rooms and official player areas.
1. The use of photographic equipment, mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must not inconvenience any other person in the grounds. Any imagery that is captured must be for personal use only.
2. Mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must all be SWITCHED OFF in and around the courts in play.
3. Personal headphones must be used when listening to radios inside the Grounds.
4. Any Images that are captured by visitors to the AELTC are permitted for non-commercial use only.
5. The AELTC grants attendees a licence to use photographs or images taken by that attendee at The Championships for non-commercial use. Still photographs, film, videotape or other audio-visual material recorded within the Grounds must not be sold, used or published commercially in any way whatsoever unless authorised by the AELTC. Any media used in such a way could be confiscated by the AELTC.
6. Live streaming, recording or the transmission of any material is strictly prohibited.
7. Flashlight photography is forbidden.